Ice is great for skincare
Dark circles can appear on the eye outline very easily and due to different factors, mainly the lack of rest, but there are many more. Today we would like to give you a fantastic home remedy to remove dark circles under eyes with ice, very effective and without any risk.
Not getting enough sleep, stress, a diet poor in minerals and vitamins and even a low mood are the main causes that can lead to dark circles. Fortunately, there are a large number of aesthetic treatments and home remedies to be able to eliminate them effectively.
The Homemade Trick To Remove Dark Circles Under Eyes With Ice
- Fill an ice bucket with water and put it in the freezer so that the ice cubes form. It is important that it is mineral water, not tap water since it can have a high content of lime and that dries the skin.
2. Wash your face, especially the eye area and its contour. Make sure you remove any traces of makeup or any other product and your eyes are very clean.
3. Wrap an ice cube in a cotton cloth or any other soft fabric. Never put ice directly on the skin in the eye contour area.
4. Place the cloth with the ice cube in the dark circles’ area and make circular and very smooth movements in the area. Do it for 1-2 minutes so that the cold of the ice can act well on the skin.
5. After those minutes, rinse the eyes with warm water and apply the facial cream that you usually apply.
6. If you do this trick to remove dark circles under ice at least three times a week, you will notice the results, since it is a remedy that acts relatively quickly, and certainly very easy to carry out.