How To Copy Meghan Markle messy bun in 6 easy steps – Video
There is no doubt that Meghan Markle has managed to conquer the public in a very short time. His careful, elegant but at the same time, simple style has made many want to follow his stylistic steps.
The future wife of Prince Harry is one of the simple tastes when it comes to makeup (we’ve already told you that he loves to highlight his freckles) , and also to comb his hair, one of his favorite picks being the messy bun or what is the same the bun disheveled that give you an image as elegant as relaxed.
What makes this collection of casual finishing so special is the freshness that it manages to contribute without losing that chic touch that we like to achieve so much, it is also really easy to do, then we leave you the keys.
Simple six steps:
1. Texturize the hair so that it has more body, if you have it very smooth, better make a soft wave before.
2. Card a little crown area to gain more volume at that point.
3. Make a small line in the middle of about two centimeters and from that point comb the hair back.
4. Leave two locks to frame the face, just up to the height of the jaw.
5. Make the ponytail and screw on itself without any polished finish.
6. In order for the bow itself to last longer without completely getting rid of it, invisible forks are ideal.
So you can see how easy this collection is and how it turns out that we leave you a tutorial with which to get the same effortless bow that Meghan loves so much and we love!