There are still a few days left to celebrate Halloween.if you are always struggling to find a perfect costume that suits your personality, you have to start considering this pixel make-up from now on.
Drawing your face with pixels is quite simple: instead of using makeup to define your facial features, you have to color with a small square of different colors, a specific point of the face, such as eyebrows, nose, and mouth.
But enough of talks, it is better to do as some makeup experts are publishing it on Instagram; with the hashtag #pixelmakeup, they share their best makeup tutorials,
here you will find all the inspiration you need.
1. Pixel Make-Up Can Be Your Inspiration For Halloween.
2. Make Your Face Look Different Using Multiple Colors.
3. Make Your Face Half It Look Nice.
4.Use Light Shade Colors Match Your SkinTone.
5. The Makeup In White Tones Will Highlight Your Beauty.
6. You Can Also Make The Pictures In 3D.
7. You Do Not Have To Follow A Pattern, Put Them At Random.
8. You Are A Perfectionist Girl, This Will Love You.
9. Test With Triangles.
10. Highlight The Eyes, Eyebrows, And Lips.
11. The Black Tones Will Make You Look Mysterious.
A post shared by Cassey Birkett (@babyloreal) on
12. This Is Another Option To Look More Original.
A post shared by CUE Salon & Skin Care (@cuehairandskincare) on