This year change the candy bought by delicious Halloween cookies. A plan that you can do as a family and start enjoying the spookiest night of the year in advance. So that you can choose we leave you traditional options, without gluten and without sugar to achieve a healthier diet.
1. Eyeball Cookies
Prepare a homemade butter cookie with a white chocolate heart. An irresistible sweet that will become the most desired of your Halloween party.
- 1 egg
- 150 g flour
- 50 g butter at room temperature
- 125 g sugar
- Vanilla essence
- 1 pinch of salt
- White Chocolate bonbons
- Green Chocolate Buttons
- Edible black marker pen
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
2. Mix the butter with the sugar.
3. Add the egg and vanilla essence to taste. Beat until you get a creamy texture.
4. Sift the flour. Pour the mixture together with a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of yeast.
5. Knead and place on some muffin molds.
6. Put in the oven for about eight or ten minutes, until the cookie is made.
7. Take out and press the center to leave a hole to put the white chocolate candy.
8. Place a green chocolate button in the center.
9. Put in the refrigerator so that the chocolate, which will have begun to melt, returns to take consistency.
10. When fully hardened, paint the pupil with an edible black marker.
2. Witch Fingers Without Sugar And Gluten
Despite their appearance, these sweet fingers will delight the sweet tooth. A gluten and sugar-free recipe.
- ½ cup butter at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon green coloring
- 1¼ of gluten-free flour
- Pumpkin seeds
1. Set the oven at 170 ° C.
2. Mix the butter with a little stevia until smooth. The level of candy will depend on the concentration of the sweetener.
3. Gradually add the flour until it is incorporated.
4. Pour the green dye until you get the color you like best.
5. Line a tray with baking paper and roll the dough into balls.
6. Roll the ball between your hands, as if you were making churros until you get the desired thickness for the finger.
7. Flatten a little and shape the different parts of the limb.
8. Make the nails with pumpkin seeds with the peel.
9. Bake for thirty minutes.
10. Let cool and you will have your Halloween cookies ready to eat.
3. Salty Halloween Cookies
Making this recipe will only take a few minutes and children will love the combination of sweet and savory in the same bite.
- White Chocolate to Melt
- Orange food coloring
- Orange Chocolate Buttons
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave stirring every thirty seconds.
2. Add a few drops of food coloring and mix to have a uniform color.
3. Dip the pretzel in the melted chocolate.
4. With the help of a fork, remove them from the bowl and let them drain.
5. Place them on a baking paper and decorate them with a green chocolate button on the top.
6. Let the chocolate harden well and serve.
4. Stuffed Halloween Cookies
Prepare a biscuit sandwich made with puff pastry and jam. You can use any of the homemade jam recipes that we propose here.
- 1 package of puff pastry
- 5 tablespoons vegetable milk
- Defrost the puff pastry according to package directions, but only until the dough is flexible (so it does not break).
2. With a template made of vegetable paper or a doll-shaped cookie cutter, make the shape on the puff pastry.
3. Place the figures on baking paper and flatten them lightly with a roller.
Spread the jam and cover with another doll, as if it were a sandwich.
4. Help yourself with the tip of a knife to make eyes, mouth and other bloody details on the body.
5. Pinch the edges of the doll so that the filling comes out
With a brush, brush the Dolls with milk.
6. Put them in the oven, which should be hot, at 200 ° C, for fifteen or twenty minutes until golden brown, slightly swollen and crispy.
5. Frankenstein Gluten Free
Prepare a special recipe for coeliacs by following these steps. You will learn to make monsters with a gluten-free crunchy rice cereal base.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 6 cups of minimal marshmallows
- 6 cups gluten-free crunchy rice bowls of cereal
- White Chocolate Gluten Free
- Edible pen or chocolate pen suitable for coeliacs
- Gluten-free chocolate noodles
1. To make the blocks of crispy rice, place a spoonful of butter and the marshmallows in a microwave-safe container.
2. Melt everything stirring every minute until a liquid consistency remains.
Pour the crispy rice.
3. When the rice is well covered, spread it on a tray lined with baking paper and lightly greased. Let it cool.
4. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds.
Add the yellow dye and mix it.
5. Let cool before cutting equal portions with a saw knife.
6. Dip in the dyed chocolate.
7. Use gluten-free chocolate noodles to make hair.
8. You can create the rest of the decoration with an edible marker or with a chocolate pen suitable for coeliacs.
If you dare to continue cooking for the Day of the Dead celebration, in addition to these Halloween cookies you can also make fun and healthy homemade sweets.