Chicken Burrito Bowls Under $16 You Should Make ASAP – Video
Preparation of chicken burrito bowls for less than $16
Meal-Prep Chicken Burrito Bowls For 4 (Under $16) FULL RECIPE: http://bzfd.it/2fW8up9
INGREDIENTS chicken burrito bowls:
2 large chicken breasts, boneless and skinless, in cubes (1 pound, $ 6.79)
1 15 ounces of black beans, drained and rinsed ($ 1.19)
1 medium white onion, cut into cubes (½ pound, $ 0.39)
2 garlic cloves (1 head, $ 0.33)
1 16 oz jar of medium sauce ($ 1.99)
One cup of brown rice, cooked (1 pound bag, $ 1.79)
1 tablespoon of olive oil (17 oz bottle, $ 2.99)
Green onions, cut into slices, to garnish (1 package, $ 0.33)
Salt to taste
PREPARATION chicken burrito bowls.
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Mix the onion with a pinch of salt and sauté until the onions have softened, about 3 minutes.
3. Move the onions to the sides of the pan to create an open space in the middle. Add the cubed chicken in the center of the pan, season with salt and pepper, and sauté until the chicken has cooked almost all the way.
4. Add the garlic and mix until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
5. Pour over sauce, black beans and rice, and mix until everything in the saucepan is evenly combined.
6. Let the mixture boil for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked.
7. Divide the mixture equally in 4-6 bowls and sprinkle on some finely sliced green onions.