Great Chicken Pizza Recipe
It’s time for pizza! That delicious dish that kids and adults love to eat regardless of the reason or place where we are, but nothing is enjoyed more than something made at home and made with our own hands.
So enjoy the task of creating with this delicious Chicken Pizza Become a real chef with this simple recipe and show everyone that you are a master in this dish, are you ready? To prepare.
Follow WOMENZILLA and learn more recipes to enjoy at any time of the day. Share the chicken pizza recipe with your mom, aunt or best friend. You can surely make someone very happy with a new dish.
Don’t forget to leave us your comments, rate the recipes and, why not, leave us comments about something you don’t know how to cook and you really want to learn how to do it.
Remember that the goal of WOMENZILLA is correct to make you the task of cooking something More practical, easy and simple.
Stop worrying about what you will eat tomorrow, better check out our amazing food recipes and let yourself be enveloped by its delicious taste and originality.
Searching for recipes has never been so fun until WOMENZILLA TASTY arrived. The only places that give you the opportunity to engage yourself in a true culinary experience.
Do not forget that only WOMENZILLA TASTY has the best chicken recipes to prepare. Do not stay with the desire to experiment and surprise everyone. Become an expert in the kitchen!
1 3/4 cups of flour
1 pinch of salt
1/2 tablespoon (1 sachet) of dry yeast
1/2 teaspoon of sugar
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 chicken breast cooked and shredded
1 filleted onion
2 crushed garlic cloves
3 chopped tomatoes
1/2 tablespoon chopped cilantro
1/2 cup sliced olives
200 g of Manchego cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. To make the dough: mix the flour with salt, yeast, and sugar, add 1/2 cup of warm water and oil; Knead until you get an elastic paste.
2. Form a ball and let it rest until it doubles in volume; hit it with your fist to “punch it out” and spread it on a floured surface to form a circle; arrange it in a medium pan for pizza, greased, and reserve.
3. To make the filling: in a pan with oil, fry the onion, when it is transparent add the garlic and cook until it browns.
4. Add the tomato, chicken, cilantro, olives, salt, and pepper; When the chicken cooked, remove and let cool.
5. Distribute the filling on the pizza base and sprinkle the cheese.
6. Bake 20 minutes at 180 ° C or until the base is golden brown and the cheese gratins.