Grilled chicken sandwich, a delight that we teach you to prepare
Easy and cheap, a delicious breakfast perfect to start the day with good taste.
The grilled chicken is a traditional dish of the gastronomy USA, most frequently consumed. Therefore, we show you a perfect option for your nutritious breakfasts including this delicious stew.
At the beginning of the 50s began the rise of grilled chicken. The creator of the dish was Roger Schuler, who gave rise to the idea of preparing a chicken with a special taste while watching his cook prepare a meal.
In contact with his friend Franz Ulrich, he decided to create a mechanical metal to build a furnace with rotating iron bars, calling the invention “The Rotombo” and include the chicken with a unique dressing.
To prepare this delicious sandwich, you can use the chicken you ordered to take away from the previous day or, go ahead and prepare yourself, a delicious homemade grilled chicken.
Also share it at the table of your home, at breakfast or lunch accompanied by your loved ones. Attentive and take note:
Ingredients for a grilled chicken sandwich
– ¼ of grilled chicken (if it’s the day before, much better)
– 1 baguette, ciabatta or French bread
– One avocado
– 1 tomato
– 1 lettuce
– Homemade Mayonnaise
– French fries (optional)
– To start, you must bone the chicken and shred it, while you can preheat the pan, when it is ready, pour the juice of the Grilled Chicken and add the frayed.
– Cut the tomato into slices, lettuce and avocado you should also cut them as you see fit, then heat the bread in the microwave or in the pan for a few seconds.
– Add the vegetables to the bread, then the chicken and mayonnaise. Serve on a plate.
Do not hesitate to accompany your bread with Grilled Chicken with french fries and a glass of orange juice or a hot cup of coffee.
Ingredients for homemade grilled chicken
– 1 whole chicken.
– One teaspoon chopped dried rosemary
– 1 tablespoon coarse salt
– ½ tablespoon whole cumin
- Half tablespoon of Soya sauce
– ½ tablespoon seasoning
- Half teaspoon freshly crushed black pepper
– ½ tablespoon of oregano powder
– ½ cup of black or blonde beer
– 1 tablespoon ground garlic
– 1 teaspoon ground chili pepper without spicy
– Fresh salad
How to prepare homemade grilled chicken?
In a bowl, add the rosemary, coarse salt, cumin, seasoning, black pepper, oregano, beer, garlic, and hot pepper. Stir well until paste forms.
Wash the chicken in saltwater and dry it.
Brush the chicken with the pasta and let it macerate for at least three hours.
Bring to the oven at a high temperature until the chicken is browned on the outside and cooked on the inside.
While the chicken is baking, fry the potatoes with plenty of oil.