Carrot Cupcakes Easy to make, rich and very healthy. Your family will love it. They are easier to elaborate than you imagine. We tell you the tricks so that they become your favorite dessert.
These "hiding bunny" Carrot Cake Cupcakes are the most adorable thing for your Easter bake sale: https://uk.goodho.us/2tUubxV
Posted by Good Housekeeping on Tuesday, March 19, 2019
Carrot Cupcakes Ingredients
225 g sunflower oil
225 g mashed or muscovado sugar
4 medium eggs
225 g yeast flour
1 tsp sodium bicarbonate
1/2 tsp spices (ground cinnamon and ginger)
150 g sultanas grapes
200 g thick grated carrots
50 g chopped nuts
TO DECORATE THE CUPCAKES
250 g soft unsalted butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
400 g cream cheese room temperature
300 g powdered sugar
6 Chocolate Maltesers Bunnies
decorative carrots (optional)
PREPARATION OF THE MASS OF THE CUPCAKES
1. Preheat the oven to 170 ° C. Place the 18 cupcake molds you are going to make on a tray.
2. Put oil, sugar, and eggs in a large bowl and mix until the pasta comes out homogeneous and loose.
3. Add the flour, baking soda and spices to the previous mixture and stir well. When that mixture is uniform, add the sultanas, grated carrots and nuts (if you want grated too).
4. Stir the dough well with a trowel and when ready, take the tray where are the 18 muffin molds that we have prepared and with a spoon, start filling the molds.
5. Put the tray in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
6. When the dough is ready (click the center with a skewer and if it is clean, it is ready), remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes on the tray. Then remove the cupcakes from the mold and let cool completely on a tray.
PREPARATION OF DECORATION
1. Take another large bowl, add the butter and vanilla and beat with a pastry mixer until it is completely liquid. Then add the cream cheese, which has previously been removed from the refrigerator to take room temperature, and mix with the contents of the bowl.
2. With a large strainer, pour the glass sugar over the mixture and stir well (carefully at first, since otherwise there will be lumps of icing sugar) until it is soft and fluffy.
3. Take a pastry bag with the prepared glaze and start putting it on the 18 cupcakes that are already cold and waiting to be decorated.
4. Cut the chocolate Maltesers bunny in half and use the top half to stack it on top of a cupcake. Switch between carrot or bunny decorations.
You can shred the lower half of the bunnies and sprinkle on top of the glaze if you want.
5. You can keep the frozen cupcakes, undecorated, in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. In this way, you ensure a perfect complement, and on top made at home by you, for breakfast or as a perfect complement for the snack.