How to make Cheesecake in lollipops
Have you ever tried the cheesecake in lollipops? …
The cheesecake has something that everyone likes, but if you really want to make an impact, do not miss out on these two-colored cheesecake lollipops. Kids will love taking their birthday cake portion in this very original way.
A good idea is always to play cooking with children, and this type of children’s recipes is a way to make them participate in the preparation of their birthday party. This way they will be even more delighted when you take out this funny idea in your party …
If you liked the idea of lollipops, here you can see many more that you will love …
Cheesecake in lollipops
2 cream cheese rolls of 225 g at room temperature
2/3 cup of sugar
2 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons of all-purpose flour
1/3 cup of sour cream, at room temperature
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 eggs, room temperature
1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
10-12 wooden skewers or lollipop sticks
Preparation of the cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC. Prepare a square container or removable mold approximately 20 × 20 cm with butter and parchment paper. Put a pot of water to boil (which will be used for the water bath).
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer equipped with a whisk, beat the cream cheese on medium speed until it sponges, about 3 minutes, scraping the sides, as necessary. In a large bowl, mix the sugar and flour. With the blender at low speed, gradually add the mixture of sugar and flour with the cream cheese and mix until smooth. Add the sour cream (you can find the sour cream recipe here) and the vanilla, and mix until smooth. Add the eggs one by one, beating until they are mixed.
3. Pour about half the cheese mixture into a medium bowl. Sift the cocoa powder in it and mix until it dissolves.
4. It does not matter what color goes first. Pour 1 cup of a mixture into the center of the container. It will spread by itself to cover the fund. Next, pour 1 cup of the other mixture directly into the middle of the first mix (it will also spread). Then return to take a little bit of the first mixture in the center. Keep doing this alternately between the two mixtures until they are consumed.
5. Now handle the mold with great care so as not to alter the design. Place the mold inside a large baking dish. Carefully scoop boiling water into the saucepan until you reach approximately half of the sides of the mold in which the cheese cream is. Bake 15 minutes, then reduce the oven temperature to 160ºC. Continue baking until the cheesecake is solid, but still slightly wobbly in the center, about 10 more minutes. Turn off the oven, leave the cake inside with the door ajar, for 30 minutes. Then pass the tray to a rack, let cool completely. Refrigerate, uncovered, at least 3 hours or overnight.
6. Before unmolding, put a knife around the edge of the cheesecake. If you do not use a giblet mold here we explain how you can do it easily.
7. When the cheesecake is cold and very firm, use a metal cookie cutter to cut the cheesecake. Place the cheese forms on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Carefully insert a lollipop stick into each form of cheesecake. Freeze the cheesecake lollipops, uncovered, until they are very hard, at least 1 to 2 hours. This step is to make sure that the cheesecake is well secured to the lollipop sticks.
8. Remove from the freezer and thaw for 15-20 minutes before serving.
9. If you want more spectacular you can dip these lollipops in melted chocolate and decorate with crumbs of cookies, colored noodles, etc …