How To Make Chocolate Mayonnaise Ice Cream – Recipe Video
We prepare two different type Mayonnaise Ice Cream with and without Chocolate
Ingr. Prin: Chocolate
180 grams Black chocolate
80 grams Glass sugar
30 grams Butter
1 tablespoon rum
Chocolate Mayonnaise ice Cream Recipe preparation
- Separate the whites from the yolks. We mount the whites to the point of snow and reserve.
2. Melt the chocolate with the butter, in the water bath or in the microwave. Stir well until creamy.
3. We add egg yolks to that mixture and mix.
4. Add the icing sugar and mix again.
5. We throw the whites to the point of snow and stir gently until they are fully integrated into the chocolate. We ended up adding the rum and mixing again.
6. If we have a refrigerator, we put the mayonnaise a few hours in the fridge to make it cold before making the ice cream. Afterward, we will simply pour the mixture into it and leave it until it has frozen.
7. If we do not have it, we will put the mayonnaise in an airtight container and leave it in the freezer. Every 45 minutes we will remove it and remove it with some rods. We will repeat this process 4 times.