Discover how to make this quick and easy recipe for the so-called carrot cake.
If you have the microwave dead of boredom because you only use it to heat food, take note of this proposal and dare to prepare a carrot cake in the microwave. This recipe is very easy to prepare, and you will see that you hardly mess and use few ingredients.
Time: 25 minutes
- 180 grams of carrot
- 150 grams of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 50 milliliters of oil
- 100 grams of flour
- 8 grams of baking yeast
- Icing sugar to decorate
STEP-BY-STEP COOKING RECIPE
1. Brush the mold you are going to use with a little oil and reserve.
2. In a bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar. Add the oil and keep mixing.
3. Wash, peel and grate the very thin carrot.
4. Add the grated carrot to the mixture.
5. Add the flour, the yeast and mix with a manual mixer.
6. Pour the mixture into the mold you are going to use.
7. Put the mold in the microwave and program at 800 W for 7 minutes.
8. Let stand 10 minutes without removing from the microwave.
9. After this time, test the toothpick, if it is well cooked, remove from the mold and let cool.
10. You can decorate the cake with icing sugar.