How To Make Delicious Pork steak With Spices, In The Pan [Infographic]
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- 4 pork chops, about 2 cm thick
- 1 tsp. tablespoons coriander grains, crumbly
- 1 tsp. (because the caraway has a very strong taste, if we do not like it, we omit it by increasing the amount of coriander)
- 1 tsp. sweet various peppers, coarse-grained
- 2 tsp. soup fresh thyme, finely chopped (in some large supermarkets) or 1 tsp. soup thyme, dry, grated
- 250 ml of vinegar, preferably red wine
- 80 ml of olive oil
Mix the granules of spices and peppers on a platter. Salt the steaks and “pepper” them on both sides to the grains of spices, pressing with our palms so that they stick well.
In a large saucepan, preferably non-stick, heat the olive oil to moderate to high heat and bake the steaks for about 15 minutes, but turn them every 3-4 minutes until they are evenly browned and cook well inside.
If they do not all fit together in the pan, then bake them in 2 installments, sharing the olive oil. Take them on a platter and leave them for about 3-4 minutes to “rest”.
At the same time, in the same pan, with the oil and the juice from the steaks, pour the vinegar and cook over strong heat for about 3-4 minutes, until it evaporates the most and about 1/4 of the original quantity is left.
Pour the steak into the sauce with the steaks, sprinkle with the thyme and serve. We accompany a fresh green salad.