This Red Fruit Crepe Cake Your Family Love It! – Video Recipe
Can you imagine closing the day with a delicious cake of crepes cake with red fruits? Here we share this easy recipe video for you to do it soon. It will only take you about 45 minutes to prepare this delight and you will surrender for 4 people.
Remember that in Womenzilla Tasty you will find a variety of dishes for every moment of the day. It does not matter if you are new to the kitchen or you already have a lot of experience, we will always have a recipe that you will crave and want to prepare. Follow our food recipes site because we want to be an excellent guide for you.
Discover the best food recipes in Womenzilla Tasty.
Watch This Video How To Make Red Fruit Crepe Cake Recipe
1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup of milk
1/3 cup of water
1/3 cup melted butter
1 pinch of salt
2 packages of cream cheese
2 cups of whipping cream
1/3 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups red fruit mix
Red vegetable coloring
1. Blend milk, water, egg, melted butter and flour. Add a little red dye and prepare some crepes; as you make others, add more colorant to the mixture to obtain a gradient when preparing the cake. To make the crepes, heat a non-stick pan and sprinkle with.
2. A little butter or oil spray, cook until they begin to brown the edges and flips for a couple of seconds.
Remove to a plate.
3. Beat the cream cheese with the whipping cream and sugar.
4. When you have assembled, add the vanilla extract.
5. Prepare the cake in layers by placing two tablespoons of the cream mixture between each layer. Decorate with red fruits and serve.