Red Velvet Beet Brownies Recipes
Ever since someone had poured a few drops of red-colored pastry into cake dough, red sweets became faded, and red velvet began to come in more often as a determination in front of the cake, cupcakes, cakes, and so on.
Here today we will reveal another, a much more interesting way of giving the red color to your brownies. Adding beetroot. Yes, my golden beetle because, in addition to serving as a natural dye, it tastes sweet.
So, thanks to its bright red color, which you have certainly discovered just how easily it dries any surface it comes into contact with (and especially your white t-shirt), it can give a dark red color to the brownies. It is not only that but also the taste.
If you like beetroot, then you have definitely felt the sweetness they leave in the mouth as you taste them. So you understand what miracles they can do if they enter a recipe for brownies. Let the result will have far fewer calories.
This brownie is made with beetroot and is a sweetheart!
What you will need:
350 g cooked beetroots (we suggest you choose cooked ready unless you have trouble having to worry a little more so you can get raw, clean and boil it).
100 ml seed oil or 100 g butter melted
200 g chocolate couverture, finely chopped
2 tsp. vanilla extract
200 g Brown sugar
100 g flour for all uses
35 g cocoa
1 tsp. baking powder
For frosting cheese
300 g cream cheese
200 g butter, at room temperature
350 g powdered sugar
1 tsp. vanilla syrup
1. Throw the beetroot on the rough side of the grater and press it with your hand to remove the many fluids.
2. In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder and cocoa and leave aside.
3. In a saucepan, melt the couverture (along with the butter) and once it is ready, pour it over the beets. Add the vanilla extract and stir salt.
4. As fast as possible, beat the sugar with the eggs until they become cream. Add the mixture of chopsticks and chocolate and mix very gently with a spatula. Pour the mixture into the bowl of flour and cocoa. Mix again gently.
5. Take a 25X25-size tray and spread non-stick paper, which you butter. Pour the mixture into the oven and bake it in a preheated oven at 180-200 degrees for about 40-45 minutes. When you sink a knife and it comes out clean, then the brownie is ready.
6. Meanwhile, you make a frosting. Cut the butter into small pieces and beat it with the mixer gradually adding the cracked sugar and vanilla. Then add the cream cheese and beat for another 2-3 minutes until the mixture is homogenized. Put it in the fridge.
7. Leave it in the baking pan to cool, remove it from the baking sheet and grease and spread the frosting of the cheese. Cut it into square pieces and serve it! Me!