Salad With Chicken And Strawberries- Recipe
Surprise with an idea! The combination of chicken and strawberries in a healthy version for dinner.
a mix of lettuce 40 grams of fried chicken breast
salt and pepper
spoon of oil
a teaspoon of sugar
a handful of favorite nuts
white greek cheese
Preparation method :
1. Prepare the sauce. In a small bowl, mix yogurt with finely chopped chives. Season with salt, pepper, and sugar to taste. Put in the fridge for an hour to get the ingredients to chew.
2. Cut the strawberries into eighths, white greek cheese into a small cube, and the avocado into slices.
3. Wash salad mix, dry on a paper towel and lightly sprinkle with olive oil.
4. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven, and when it cools, cut it into slices.
5. Next on the platter, fancifully spread the lettuce, put together feta cheese and pieces of meat.
6. Sprinkle with chopped strawberries. See also:
7. Prepared salad pours chilled sauce and sprinkles with freshly ground colored pepper.